We help our clients make good financial decisions and free them from the complexity that managing investments and household finances can create. We believe that the only good investment plan is one that our clients can stick with through all market environments, so we make sure to understand each client’s needs and attitudes toward risk and desired outcomes. In times of market turmoil, we help put events in perspective for our clients so that we can all stay focused on achieving longer term goals.
Learn more about the value of advice we bring in the video below.
Clients We Serve
- Individuals nearing retirement
- Business owners & corporate executives
- Retired individuals
- Medical & legal professionals
- Family groups / Family offices
- Trusts and estates
- Individuals who want objective, expert advice from a fiduciary
How We Can Help You
- Retirement projections and planning
- Paycheck replacement in retirement
- Tax-efficient strategies
- Philanthropic planning
- Goal based financial planning
- Estate planning
- Insurance planning and risk management
- Risk tolerance assessment
- Comprehensive annual reviews
- C-level executive compensation guidance
- Charitable giving
Investment Selection and Management Based on Academic Research
- Low-cost investment strategies
- Investment policy development
- Asset allocation
- Guidance and monitoring to keep your plan on track
- Tax aware and cost effective implementation
- Wealth transfer and family legacy planning
- Clear and concise quarterly reporting
- Responsive client service
Markets do a good (but not perfect) job of factoring available information into fair prices
Risk and Return
Investors can only earn higher returns by assuming greater risk.
Comprehensive, global asset allocation can reduce risks specific to individual securities.
Portfolio Structure Explains Performance
Asset classes and their risk levels are responsible for most of the variability of portfolio returns.
Wealth Management Team
Wealth Management Insights
Emma Begley Joins PWCO
Porter White & Company is pleased to announce that Emma Begley has joined the firm as a Research Analyst/Financial Analyst. Emma supports the Investment Management division by researching academic literature in the areas of finance and economics, utilizing historical and simulation analyses to assist with investment recommendations for clients. In May of 2022, Emma graduated... Read More >
In addition to our periodic insights, we draft research notes that provider further insight into our investment approach and philosophy.