We all face many questions when managing our financial affairs. Many times, though, it is what we don’t know to look out for that ends up creating the most problems. We help you answer your questions and anticipate those that you will face.
- Can I afford to retire?
- How do I know that my investments are performing like they should?
- What do I need to do to get my financial life in order?
- How can I save money on taxes?
- What is the best way for me to give to charity?
- How can I teach the importance of giving to the next generation?
- Should I invest in my 401k or pay down my mortgage?
- How do my employer stock options fit into my financial plan?
By working with you through various stages of your working life, transition from work to retirement, and during retirement, we seek to provide the confidence to keep you on track. By better understanding your family and your goals, we can help you find balance between stewardship of others and providing for your own needs. For those that are business owners or part of a family business, we rely on our firm’s broader skills to incorporate them into planning to meet your goals. Let us help you achieve the most sought-after state on your journey: peace of mind.
Our wealth management practice primarily addresses the needs of families, but we also rely on our Valuation skills to incorporate non-traditional assets and Investment Consulting when business owners need additional services.