Grace is a financial planning analyst who supports Porter White & Company’s investment management clients. Grace also supports marketing and research utilizing her attention to detail.
Grace received her B.S. in Accounting from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in April 2018 where she graduated magna cum laude. While in the undergraduate program, she began earning her Master’s in Accounting at the University of Alabama at Birmingham through the Fast Track Program. Before joining PW&Co, Grace managed the accounting for an entertainment venue in Birmingham for 2.5 years while earning her degrees. In this capacity, she became very familiar with the challenges small businesses face. Grace joined PW&Co in March 2019.
Key Practice Areas
- BS, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2018
- MS, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2019
- Alabama Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Children’s Harbor Junior Board, Chair
- Greater Birmingham Humane Society Young Professionals Board, Vice-Chair