MARY MEADOWS LIVINGSTONVICE PRESIDENT
Mary Meadows Livingston is a Vice President with PW&Co who spends the majority of her time with the investment management practice focusing on comprehensive financial planning. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, she helps clients develop a plan for retirement, college savings, insurance, tax, and estate planning through in-depth research and analysis. Once your plan is on track, Mary Meadows makes sure that day-to-day account needs are taken care of.
“Everyone has a unique goal for their money. I listen to your story and help you make a plan to accomplish that goal.”
- BA, University of Virginia
- MT, University of Virginia
- Birmingham Education Foundation Junior Board, Treasurer
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, Vice President (2016-2017)
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, Service Director (2015-2016)
- Lakeshore Foundation Volunteer
- Better Basics Ready to Read Program
- CASA of Jefferson County Junior Board
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama member
- Level II candidate in the CFA Program
- Licensed producer in Alabama for Life and Health insurance
- Series 66, Investment Adviser Representative
Mary Meadows received her BA in Psychology from the University of Virginia in 2006. She also earned a MT in Early Childhood and Developmental Risk from Virginia in the same year. Before working at PW&Co, Mary Meadows spent five years teaching early childhood special education at The Bell Center for Early Intervention. She gained valuable experience and came to understand the financial challenges that can be inherent in running a non-profit organization. She also recognized the importance of planning for the future, as many families with whom she worked had significant unexpected life changes. Taking what she learned from her first career, she changed directions to be able to guide individuals and families to develop and reach financial goals. She joined the firm in June 2011.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.